News and Information
Articles, news and information of interest we have collected for our clients.
‘Where's My Refund?' Provides Information Within 24 Hours of Online Tax Return FilingTax News
The IRS reminded taxpayers that they can check the status of their returns and refunds quickly through the “Where's My Refund?” link on the IRS's website.
Initial information will normally be available within 24 hours of the Internal Revenue Service's receipt of an electronically filed return or four weeks after a taxpayer mails a paper return, the IRS said in a news release (IR-2015-45), the fifth in a series of 10 daily tips called the Tax Time Guide.
The “Where's My Refund?” system updates once every 24 hours, usually overnight, it said.
- Tax News
- IRS Provides Advance Notification of Provisions to Be Included in § 529A Regulations
- Statement of IRS Commissioner John Koskinen
- ‘Where's My Refund?' Provides Information Within 24 Hours of Online Tax Return Filing
- Simplifying S Corporation Taxes Would End ‘Reasonable Compensation' Game
- Prepare for Hurricanes, Natural Disasters by Safeguarding Tax Records
- Voluntary program to focus on continuing education for unenrolled preparers
- New 1023-EZ Form Makes Applying for 501(c)(3) Tax-Exempt Status Easier; Most Charities Qualify
- Misc Information